Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chez Boom



So Graham's birthday present from us was a new kitchen.  This wasn't Chris's first choice on a gift, but the lure of having an occupied 2-year-old inside our house convinced him.   And I think it was the right choice, because even Chris agrees that he loves it!  The other day, Chris got to watch an NBA playoff game 3 feet away from Graham almost completely uninterrupted.  He's cooking on it every day, and now I can't throw out any boxes or containers without him using them in Boom's Kitchen first.  We just might have the first pro mower/chef in the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Chez Boom!! That is so cute and I am buying one for sure now :) Love the website and I am so glad that I am able to watch him grow all the way down here in "Tesas".
Love y'all! Leslie & Jack

Unknown said...

That is adorable. Now you guys just have to come up with a hook like 'The Naked Chef'.